- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Dundee.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Dundee.
- Monday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 480cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 38m (42yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 41m (45yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 142cm (4ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the pavement to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The reception desk is 8m (26ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books on tape or disc.
- There is an ordering service.
- It takes approximately 2-14 days to process an order.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard is / are available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.