Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 21:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 21:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 17:30 - 21:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 17:30 - 21:30.
- Saturday 12:00 - 21:30.
- Sunday 16:00 - 20:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Kilmarnock.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kilmarnock.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Strand Street Car Park.
- The car park is located along to the left of the venue.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 220cm x 1800cm (7ft 3in x 59ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located around to the right on John Dickie Street.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 92cm (3ft).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a third door which opens towards you and is permanently held open.
- The third door is 86cm wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located beyond the left entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 103cm (3ft 5in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located beyond the right entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Italian.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the standard toilets.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 93cm (3ft 1in).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.