- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kilmarnock.
- Monday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 06:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located in Gatehead Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Limited unmarked parking is available in the lay-by outside the building, shown in the photograph.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Kilmarnock Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- There is a 3cm threshold at the entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.