- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cumnock.
- Monday 12:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Logan Avenue Car Park.
- The car park is located to the left of the building.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 54cm (1ft 9in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 69cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
Accessible Toilet (Ambulant Toilet)
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- The toilet located to the right as you enter with an accessible sign is an ambulant toilet.
- There is a handrail on the left as you face the toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right as you enter.
- The female toilet(s) is/are approximately 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter.
- The male toilet(s) is/are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.