Opening Times (Supervisors Office)
- Monday 04:30 - 00:30..
- Tuesday 04:30 - 00:30..
- Wednesday 04:30 - 00:30..
- Thursday 04:30 - 00:30..
- Friday 04:30 - 00:30..
- Saturday 04:30 - 00:30..
- Sunday 04:30 - 00:30..
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Kilmarnock.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Foregate (South).
- The car park is located in James Shaw Crescent.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 275cm x 470cm (9ft x 15ft 5in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in Foregate Square.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Foregate Square.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 152cm (4ft 12in).
- There is a similar entrance directly ahead from this leading to the bus station stances.
Entrance (Burns Mall Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the end of the bus stances from the adjacent shopping centre.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 185cm.
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The station is staffed.
- There are generally 6 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is not staffed between 00:30 - 04:30.
- There is an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- The office to obtain help (other than the ticket office) is located next to Stand 8.
- The help office is 45m (49yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- There is a ticket office / travel centre.
- The ticket office / travel centre is located immediately beyond the main entrance, to the left.
- The ticket office / travel centre is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There are 11 stands / bays.
- The stands which have level access are 1-11.
- Announcements are visual.
- The bus companies operating within this station are Stagecoach & My Bus.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located in Foregate Square, to the right as you exit the building.
- The taxi rank is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Shops and services within the station include Kilmarnock Shopmobility.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest toilets are located within the Burns Mall Shopping Centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.