- The sculpture is open to the public every day.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Darvel.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Car Park Gate)
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
- There is a surfaced path leading from the car park to the viewing platform overlooking the Spirit of Scotland Sculpture.
- The path has a moderate slope along it.
- There is an accessible picnic bench located on the viewing platform.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.