Show Easy Read
- The Roman baths are open to the public twenty four hours.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bearsden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bearsden.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a car park 300m up Roman Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the roman road.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a bell/buzzer.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 87cm.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Bath House)
- There are a series of easy to moderate slopes located throught out the bath house. There are also some shallow steps to access some parts.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.