Show Easy Read
- The Roman baths are open to the public twenty four hours.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bearsden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bearsden.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a car park 300m up Roman Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on roman road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 87cm (2ft 10in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Bath House)
- There are a series of easy to moderate slopes located throught out the bath house. There are also some shallow steps to access some parts.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.