- Related link Regent Shopping Centre.
- Monday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 21:30.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Lenzie.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the rear of the Regent Centre, next to the Tesco Extra.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 9 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 480cm (11ft 6in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the Regent Centre entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 42m (45yd 2ft) from the Regent Centre entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- 3 designated bays are located on the upper floor.
- There is lift access between the car park and the ground floor.
- Blue badge parking is available on the street out the front of the BETFRED.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building on Cowgate.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 66cm.
Outside Access (Regent Centre Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the building in the Regent Centre.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 158cm.
- The counter is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high (110cm+).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 19m (20yd 2ft) from the Regent Centre entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the left of the counter.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 167cm x 226cm (5ft 6in x 7ft 5in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 102cm (3ft 4in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are ultraviolet.
- The accessible toilet also serves as a standard female toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the male toilet(s).
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are ultraviolet.
Level Change (Standard Male Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the rear of the building.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.