- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Bishopbriggs.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bishopbriggs.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 08:45 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:45 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:45 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 08:45 - 13:15.
- Thursday 14:15 - 18:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 450cm x 550cm (14ft 9in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 85m (92yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is limited visitor parking in the car park off Emerson Road behind the venue, as this is shared with various premises.
- There is also standard parking across the street.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building, on Arnold Avenue.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 184cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 121cm (3ft 12in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The desk is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the building.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- Lighting levels are low.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located to the rear left of the building.
- Unisex toilets are 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Home visits / services are not available.