- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bishopbriggs.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
Outside Access (Ticket Office Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 186cm (6ft 1in) wide.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- The ticket office is open Monday to Saturday 06:30-20:30.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 20.45-06.20.
- This office is located by the waiting room.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Scot-Rail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1 & 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1 & 2.
- Access between platforms is via steps only.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- The photograph shows the portable ramp leading from the plarform onto the train.