- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hillfoot.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 06:00 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 22:30.
- Thursday 06:00 - 22:30.
- Friday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 06:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 06:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the side of the forecourt.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.