- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Bearsden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bearsden.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Saturday 08:30 - 12:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located 10m from the entrance of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located adjacent to the entrance.
Outside Access (Drymen Road)
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the entrance, bypassing the steps.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is/are 6 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located In the car park of venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.