Show Easy Read
- Monday 13:00 - 16:30.
- Monday 17:00 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 12:30.
- Tuesday 13:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 10:00 - 12:30.
- Thursday 13:30 - 17:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 12:30.
- Friday 13:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Lenzie.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Alexandra Avenue.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Alexandra Avenue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 105cm (3ft 5in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is low (76cm or lower).
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard, large rollerball mouse and height adjustable chair is / are available.
- Equipment available for people with a visual impairment includes Traveller electronic magnifier, magnifying sheet and magnifying glass.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.