- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hillfoot.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is vehicular access to the cemetery which operates a park and stop where you want policy.
Outside Access (Boclair Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Boclair Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 370cm (12ft 2in).
Parks and Gardens (Cemetery)
- The park or garden does not have footpaths.
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are tarmac roads throughout with access over grass to the rear graves.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.