Show Easy Read
- Monday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 16:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bishopbriggs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bishopbriggs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located to the side and rear of the building.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 250cm x 700cm (8ft 2in x 22ft 12in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located at the front of the building to the right.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 250cm x 4000cm (8ft 2in x 44yd).
- Standard marked parking bays are located along to the right of the building.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 97cm (3ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the main entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the reception.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 22m (24yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the rear of the building round to the left.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 200cm x 130cm (6ft 7in x 4ft 3in).
- There is not a lateral transfer space.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 124cm (4ft 1in).
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.