- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- This accessible toilet is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 200cm x 160cm (6ft 7in x 5ft 3in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 125cm (4ft 1in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.