From the Emergency Car Park to the Car Park Exit
- Make your way from the tarmac car park surface onto the path at the side of the car park.
- There are 2 dropped kerbs that do not have tactile paving.
- The path surface is tarmac.
- Follow the path to the exit, which is a moderate slope consisting of paving slabs.
From the Car Park Exit to the Emergency Department Path
- The slope is 115cm wide.
- Go up the slope to the top where the slabs stop and are replaced by a concrete surface, then bear left onto the tarmac path.
- There is a slight lip where the concrete and the tarmac meet.
- Follow the path towards the Emergency Department.
Emergency Department Path to the Road Crossing
- Follow the path and past a lamp post, where there is a gap of 118cm.
- There is a slight downward slope on the path.
- Continue towards the crossing and cross the service road.
- On the far side of the crossing there is a dropped kerb that does not have tactile paving.
Road Crossing to the Emergency Department Entrance
- Follow the tarmac path which is tarmac, has small manhole covers and slopes slightly towards the road.
- Bear right at the bottom of the slope and follow the path to the Emergency Department entrance.
- The path slopes slightly towards the ambulance bays.
- There is also a slight slope at the entrance to the Emergency Department.