- The coach park is located ahead as you exit the Arrivals Hall from the Arrivals Hall - Coach Park Entrance.
- For the Arrivals Hall DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- There are 4 coach bays.
- There is step free access to the bays.
- There are dropped kerbs with tactile paving.
- There is bench seating available.
- Bay A: National Express, hotel shuttles and Coalville Airlink 155
- Bay B: Airport Car Park Coaches
- Bay C: Skylink Bus services for Nottingham, Derby and Long Eaton
- Bay D : Skylink Bus services for Loughborough and Leicester
- The access on to and on the coaches/buses will vary depending on the coach/bus company.
- Please contact the individual company for more information.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located Arrivals Hall.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located Arrivals Hall.