Show Easy Read
- Frankie and Benny's is located opposite Departures Gates 9 and 10.
- For the Departure Gates 9-17 DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the restaurant.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The type of flooring in this area is vinyl.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m from the entrance/opening.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 108cm.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic/takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There are hand held menus and menu boards/signs available.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Italian and American cuisine.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located opposite Departure Gate 9.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located opposite Departure Gate 9.