Aeroplanes to International Arrivals
- After disembarking the aeroplane, passengers are directed to International Arrivals.
- There is a tarmac path leading to the entrance.
- There is a covered walkway on the path in front of the entrance.
Outside Access (International Arrivals Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the path after exiting the aircraft.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 170cm.
- The gradient of the slope is very easy.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
Immigration and Passport Control
- Immigration and Passport Control is ahead as you enter from the International Arrivals entrance.
- There is step free access to the Border Control desks and E-Gates.
- Border Control Desks 2 and 3 are usually reserved for use by wheelchairs users.
- The gap between the desk is 165cm.
- The height of the desks are 117cm.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The E-Gates are 45cm wide.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located in International Baggage Reclaim.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located in International Baggage Reclaim.
Immigration and Passport Control - International Baggage Reclaim Belts
- There is a very easy ramp leading from Immigration and Passport Control to International Baggage Reclaim Belts 1-4.
- To view the access guide for International Baggage Reclaim please click here (opens in new tab).