Show Easy Read
- Long Stay Car Park 2 is located off Dakota Road.
- For the Departures - Check In Hall DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- For the Arrivals Hall DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
Car Park Entrance
- This entrance is used by cars to access the car park.
- There is a help/assistance intercom located at the ticket barriers.
- There is a hearing loop fitted on the intercom.
- Car parking is booked online at the East Midlands Airport Website.
- To view the East Midlands airport parking website click here (opens in new tab)
- There are 6 designated parking bay(s) in the car park.
- The designated spaces are located at the rear of the car park, in Zone AA.
- The dimensions of the designated spaces are 470cm x 590cm.
- There are standard marked parking bays located throughout the car park.
- The surface of the parking bays is tarmac.
- There is a bus stop to the Terminal Building located on Ambassador Road.
- There is a help point in the bus stop.
- There is an slight slope leading down from Zone AA to the bus stop.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located in the Departures Check In Hall.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located in the Departures Check In Hall.