- The Pork and Pickle is located opposite Departure Gate 9.
- For the Departures Gates 9-17 DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the café.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food and/or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table.
- The height of the service counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is step free access within the cafe.
- The type of flooring in this area is vinyl.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m from the entrance/opening.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 69cm.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 105cm.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic/takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There are wall menus available.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located opposite Departure Gate 9.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located opposite Departure Gate 9.