Show Easy Read
Mid Stay Car Park 2 - Ambassador Road - Viscount Road
- The pedestrian exit from Mid Stay Car Park 2 is located to the left as you drive in from the entrance.
- There are set of 160cm wide bollards located at the exit.
- There is a tarmac path which leads down to a pedestrian crossing which crosses over Ambassador Road.
- The pedestrian crossing has dropped kerbs with no have tactile paving.
- After crossing the road, turn left and follow Ambassador Road for 30m till it bears right and merges into Viscount Road.
- Follow Viscount Road for about 40m until you reach the Viscount Road pedestrian crossing.
Viscount Road Pedestrian Crossing
- The pedestrian crossing is located to the right of the Short Stay Car Park 3 - Pedestrian Exit.
- There is a dropped kerb with tactile paving on either side of the crossing.
- The crossing is button controlled.
- There is a rotating cone at the base of the controls to indicate to visually impaired people when it is safe to cross.
- The crossing leads to the opposite side of Viscount Road just after it merges with Dove Road.
Viscount Road - Departures Check In Hall
- Follow Viscount Road for about 80m until it bears left and becomes a path leading to the Departures - Check In Hall.
- Along Viscount Road there is a bus stop with a passenger assistance help point, which is 115cm from the ground.
- The path leading to the Departures - Check In Hall is in on a slight slope.
- There is a set of 135cm wide bollards at the top of the slope.
- After the bollards there is slight slope which leads to the front of the Departures - Check In Hall.
- There is clear directional signage along Viscount Road and the path.
- The surface of all the paths along this route is tarmac.