Show Easy Read
- The World Duty Free is located to the right after you exit Security.
- For thehttp://www.disabledgo.com/access-guide/east-midlands-airport/security DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
Entrance (Security - World Duty Free)
- This information is for the entrance located to the right after you exit Security.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
World Duty Free
- There is step free access throughout World Duty Free. It leads from Security to the Departures Lounge.
- The surface of the flooring is tiles.
- The black tiled flooring acts as a pathway leading from the Security side entrance to the Departure Lounge.
- There are pillars located along this pathway in places.
- There is clear manoeuvring space between the aisles.
- There are several payment counters located throughout World Duty Free.
- They are medium height with no lowered sections and no hearing loops fitted.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located next to the WHSmith located between Security and World Duty Free.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located next to the WHSmith located between Security and World Duty Free.
- Once passengers have passed through World Duty Free they enter the Departures Lounge.
- To view the access guide for the Departures Lounge please click here (opens in new tab).