Show Easy Read
- The Pro Shop and Driving Range are open Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00, and Saturday to Sunday 07:00 to 20:00.
- Directions from Bedford: Take the A428 to Northampton and at Bromham (3 miles from central Bedford) turn left onto the A422 to Milton Keynes. After 1 mile turn left onto Spring Lane (signposted Kempston Church End) and immediately left again into the golf club entrance. Once through the entrance, drive up the hill and the car park is on your right. Directions from Milton Keynes: At Junction 14 of the M1, take the A509 North to Olney/Wellingborough. After 3 miles turn right onto the A422 to Bedford. Drive for a further 6 miles on the A422 and turn right into Spring Lane (signposted Kempston Church End). Turn immediately left into the golf club entrance. Once through the entrance, drive up the hill and the car park is on your right.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest Railway Station is Bedford.
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There is disability golf coaching available, please contact the venue for more information.
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located to the left of the Pro Shop.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 4 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 385cm x 485cm (12ft 8in x 15ft 11in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The entrance is not clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
Outside Access (Pro Shop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the Pro Shop.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 157cm.
- There is step free access throughout the Pro Shop.
- There is clear manoeuvring space between the aisles.
- The payment counter is located to the left after you enter.
- The payment counter is a medium height.
- There is no lowered section and there is no hearing assistance system.
- There is an indoor golf simulator located opposite the counter.
- There is seating available with armrests.
- There is background music in the pro shop from the television.
- The surface of the floor is carpet.
- The driving range is located to the right after you enter the shop, at the rear.
- There is a slight ramp leading from the Pro Shop to the driving range.
- There is a single width door at the top of the ramp. The door is 76cm wide, heavy and opens towards you.
- There are 23 driving range bays.
- There is step free access to 8 bays.
- There are 5 steps leading to both the upper driving range bays and lower driving range bays.
- The steps are 17cm high.
- The going of the step is between 25cm and 30cm.
- The height of the handrails is between 90-100cm.
- The handrails to the right cover all of the steps.
- Both sets of steps have similar details.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located within the clubhouse.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located within the clubhouse.