- Related linkhttp://www.recycleforessex.com/our-waste-strategy/changes/.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Colchester.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Colchester Town.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Exit)
- This information is for the entrance located off Shrub End.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm.
- The ramp/slope is located at the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Access to the waste disposal skip is via 10 medium steps with handrails on both sides.
- Reasonable assistance from a member of staff is available on request.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Children are welcome, although must either stay in their vehicle or be closely monitored by an adult.