COVID-19 Information (Falmouth University)
- This route plan runs from the Main Campus Reception in the Rosehill Building to the Lamorva Nursery. This route is roughly 90 metres long.
- Related link Rosehill.
- Related link Lamorva Nursery.
- Lamorva Nursery.
Reception to Road Crossing
- Exit the reception onto the drive way at the top of the campus.
- The surface of the path is cobbled and uneven.
- Turn left and begin to head straight, for 15 metres, towards Woodlane.
- Once at the road, turn left and follow the path along the side of Woodlane.
- The path has a concrete surface which is mostly level but uneven in places.
- After 40 metres, there is a dropped kerb which does not have tactile paving.
- Use this kerb to cross the road.
Road Crossing to Car Park Entrance (via Kathmor/Lamorva)
- Once across Woodlane, head directly up the steep hill towards the car park.
- The path has a tarmacked surface which is uneven in places.
- The path is roughly 90cm wide and there is only a painted line separating the path and the road.
- The road is usually busy from 8:00am until roughly 9:30am, then quite until 3:10pm to 6:30pm when it becomes busy again.
- After 25 metres, the car park entrance is on the left hand side.
- Turn left into the car park.
- There is a barrier at the car park entrance which restricts the path width to 80cm.
- There is also a speed bump at this point which also restricts the access.
- Once past the barrier, the Lamorva Building (photograph 7) is on the right hand side of the car park and the Kathmor Building (photograph 8) is on the left hand side.
Car Park Entrance to Lamorva Nursery
- Once in the car park, continue directly ahead and up the steep hill towards the rear of the car park.
- The car park has a tarmacked surface which is uneven in places.
- The car park is on a steep hill.
- After 30 metres, the Nursery is on the right hand side.
- Please see the Lamorva Nursery Guide for access information.