Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Learning - Exchange - Group Study Area is/are located on both sides as you enter the library.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Exchange Library please click here (new tab).
- This area contains the Red and Green Group Study Areas.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is not available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 45cm and 75cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Group Study Red area has the following accessibility tools: •Read and Write Gold, Text to Speech, Dictation Software (Macs Only). •There is free downloadable software from the study hub. •There are overlay sheets, reader scanner pens and Dictaphones available from reception. The Accessibility Area in the group study area has adjustable height tables.