Show Easy Read
- The leisure centre is located between Frogmore and Yateley. There are various routes to the leisure centre.
- The leisure centre has its own car park.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest Railway Station is Sandhurst.
- For more information on National Rail enquires please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff receive deaf awareness training.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
Main Entrance, Reception and General Access
Accessible Changing Rooms
- There are accessible changing rooms located within the main building, they are located on the ground and first floor.
- The football pitches are located at the rear of the car park.
- There are standard parking bays located near to the football pitches.
- There is either a steep slope or 6 medium height steps leading up to the football pitches.
- Visitors can be dropped off at the top of the slope if required.
- There is an 11 a side pitch which can be divided into smaller pitches.
- The surface of the pitch is artificial grass.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Parking, Main Entrance and Reception link (new tab) - click here.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Fitness Suite link (new tab) - click here.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Sports Hall and Studios link (new tab) - click here.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Squash Courts link (new tab) - click here.