Show Easy Read
- The leisure centre is located between Frogmore and Yateley. There are various routes to the leisure centre.
- The leisure centre has its own car park.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest Railway Station is Sandhurst.
- For more information on National Rail enquires please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff receive deaf awareness training.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
Main Entrance, Reception and General Access
Entrance (Sports Courts)
- This information is for the entrance located to the rear of the ground floor.
- The entrance area/door is not clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width with a locked extension leaf.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in the rear corridor, leading to the sports courts entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The lighting levels at the ramp/slope are good.
- There are two squash courts located to the right after you enter.
- There is step free access to the squash courts.
- The doors into the squash courts opens away from you.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm.
- The floor surface of the court is wooden.
Squash Courts Changing Room
- The squash court changing rooms are located on the ground floor.
- There is step free access to the changing rooms from the entrance.
- The exclusive changing rooms are accessed by two sets of single width doors.
- The width of the first set of doors is 60cm.
- The width of the second set of doors is 74cm.
- There is step free access throughout the changing rooms.
- There are changing benches available.
- The surface of the flooring is non-slip tiles.
- There is a medium height step to access the standard shower cubicles.
Accessible Changing Rooms
- There are accessible changings rooms located on the ground floor next to the Sports Hall and on the first floor next to the fitness suite.
Standard Toilet(s) (Squash Courts Changing Room)
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the changing rooms.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the squash courts.
- There is step free access to the female and male toilet(s).
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- An ambulant toilet with wall-mounted grab rails is not available.
- The wash basin tap type is push.
- There is not a flashing fire alarm beacon within the toilets.
- Lighting levels are good.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Parking, Main Entrance and Reception link (new tab) - click here.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Fitness Suite link (new tab) - click here.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Football Pitches link (new tab) - click here.
- Frogmore Leisure Centre - Sports Hall and Studios link (new tab) - click here.