Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- A344/344A (Viewing Room) is/are located along the third floor main corridor of the Govan Mbeki Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Govan Mbeki Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 82cm and 83cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- A344 and A344A are separated by a heavy manual door that is pull towards to open and has a width of 86cm. The flashing alarm is in room A344 not A344A.