- The information in this section was taken in January 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Location of Room(s)
- M430 is/are located in the George Moore building on the fourth floor. The room is towards the rear of the building from the centre lifts.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for George Moore Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 68cm.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 67cm and 68cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are two service pillars in the room which may obscure vision.