- The information in this section was taken in July 2021.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Location of Room(s)
- W307 is/are located in the Hamish Wood Building on level 3, turn right on exiting the lift. The room is to the rear of the building, best accessed by the right hand door.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Hamish Wood Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- There is a raised platform with a single well-marked medium step with a bench and seats.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 69cm.
- The height of the lectern is 104cm.
- The lectern is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 70cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.