- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Muirend.
- Monday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 17:00.
Opening Times (Summer Months)
- Monday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 21:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located across from the venue, to the side.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 77cm (2ft 6in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The desk/counter is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are moderate slopes throughout this course with some steep slopes around hazards.
- There are some steep slopes on some sides of the raised tees.
- There is a grass surface throughout.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Standard Changing Room
- There is a/are standard changing room(s) available.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- The standard changing room(s) is/are approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the reception desk.
- The standard changing room(s) surveyed is/are located at the rear of the building.
- There is level access to the standard changing room(s).
- Shower facilities are not available within the changing room(s).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 40m (43yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are additional standard toilets within the changing rooms.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located at the side of the building.