Show Easy Read
Blue Badge Bays to Crossings
- The nearest Blue Badge bays are located in Car Park 1 opposite the terminal building.
- Car Park 1 was formerly known as the Short Stay Car Park which is now divided between the lower Car Park 1 and the upper Car Park 2.
- The nearest parking bay is 40 metres from the terminal entrance and the furthest is 75 metres.
- There is an access road crossing at the central end of the strip of Blue Badge parking bays.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is level access between the Blue Badge Bays and the crossings.
- There is a payment shelter beside the crossing to the terminal here.
- There is a further payment station located inside the airport terminal.
Crossings To Terminal Entrance
- The pay station shelter is 30 metres from the entrance.
- The access road crossings have dropped kerbs and tactile paving on both sides.
- At the far side of the crossings there is level access to both the main entrance and closer main exit (and entrance) via the tarmac walkway.
Main Exit/Entrance to Pay Stations
- Enter the main exit through both sets of double doors.
- The pay station is located ahead as you enter.
- The machine is within reach (below 120cm) for wheelchair users.
- There are further pay stations adjacent to the Blue Badge bays crossing and at the opposite side of the car park which can be used for the upper car park 2.