- Related link Glasgow Prestwick Airport - Terminal Building and Arrivals Hall.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the landside area.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The bell is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) by sliding.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- The bell is for access between 22.00 and 04.00.
- The desk/counter is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The desk/counter is staffed.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is available only on request.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Security Scan)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading into the body scanner.
- The ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is a level access scanner to the left which is 77cm wide.
- There is a wider gate option to the right.
- Accessible toilet facilities are located in the landside area and in the Departure Lounge.
- Standard toilet facilities are located in the landside area and in the departure lounge.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.