- The information in this section was taken in December 2021.
- There have been no changes to the parking.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 105cm.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been installed across all areas of the Passenger Journey for Departures and Arrivals.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Electronic and wall mounted displays showing visuals have been installed throughout.
- All counters now have protective screens.
- Up and down directional arrows have been displayed on the Main Terminal stairway.
- Toilets are available.
- All passengers, visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask.
- There is a vending machine near the Information Centre which is stocked with hand sanitiser travel bottles and travel kits including masks, wipes, and hand sanitiser.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Related link Departure Lounge.
- WHSmith is located in the Departure Lounge.
- Departure Lounge facilities are normally open between the first and last departing flights.
Outside Access (Access Points)
- This information is for the entrance located in the Departure Lounge.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located on the opposite side of the Departure Lounge.
- The nearest standard toilets are located on the opposite side of the Departure Lounge.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.