- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main accessible entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200cm (6ft 7in).
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 97cm (3ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Outside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the pedestrian entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 200cm (6ft 7in).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are low.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3-4-5.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- The lighting level is bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2-3-4-5.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.