- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The bell is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.