Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Glasgow.
- The tour route covers the West End and Central Glasgow.
- The nearest train station, bus stop and underground station will vary depending on the tour pick up point.
- Bus departure times are variable depending on the time of year.
- Please contact the venue for more information or visit their website.
- The parking available varies depending on what stop you board the tour bus.
Outside Access (Bus Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Bus Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a designated space for wheelchair users available.
- There is an audio guide available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese and Mandarin.
- Carers are not charged.
- There are concessions available.
- The tour covers Glasgow West End and City Centre.
- There are 21 stops along the tour route.
- Customers can board and depart the tour at any of the stops.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional seating.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.