Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Glasgow.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is St Enoch.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is High Street Car Park.
- The car park is located to the left of the building.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located ahead as you enter.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 4m (4yd 14in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium in height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- Monday 05:50 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 05:50 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 05:50 - 23:30.
- Thursday 05:50 - 23:30.
- Friday 05:50 - 23:30.
- Saturday 05:50 - 23:30.
- Sunday 08:10 - 23:15.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located in the main building.
- The ticket office is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First ScotRail.
- Shops and services within the station include Bacon Butty (newsagent/fast food).
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1,2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1,2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.