Show Easy Read
Election Day Information
- During Election times the Douzaine room is used for polling.
- If you live in St Pierre du Bois you can vote at St Pierre Du Bois Douzaine Room or the Beau Sejour.
- The super-polling station at Beau Sejour Centre is open to all registered islanders and is wheelchair accessible.
- All registered voters may opt for a postal vote. You can apply for a postal vote online at election2020.gg, or by requesting an application form from the Election Office 01481 747579. Postal vote applications must be received by 5th June 2020.
- Monday 16:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 16:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 12:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 12:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 12:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in St Pierre du Bois.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- On street parking is available outside the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is portable.
- Please contact a member of staff.
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music/noise.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- During election times the Douzaine Room is used as a polling station.
- Polling for the West District is held at St. Pierre du Bois, Forest, St. Saviour and Torteval.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.