Show Easy Read
- Belvoir Bay Beach is located on the East Coast of Herm Island.
- There are paths and routes leading from the Harbour to Belvoir Beach.
- For more information please view the access guide for Herm Island.
- To view the Herm Island access guide please click here (opens in a tab).
Access to Belvoir Bay Beach
- There is a steep slope leading down from the main path.
- The paths surface is tarmac.
Belvoir Bay Beach Kiosk
- The Kiosk is located to the left after you reach the bottom of the slope.
- The Kiosk is open during the spring and summer.
- There is a medium height counter.
- There is not a lowered section.
- There is fixed bench seating available.
Belvoir Bay Beach
- There are 15+ medium height steps with hand rails on both sides, leading down from the Belvoir Bay Beach Kiosk to Belvoir Bay Beach.
- The surface of the beach is sand.
- There is a gradual slope leading down to the water's edge.
- There is no lifeguard at the beach.
- There is a life preserver located at the side of the steps.
- There are no toilets located at Belvoir Bay Beach.
- The nearest toilets are located on the path between Shell Beach and Belvoir Bay Beach.
- To view the Shell Beach to Belvoir Bay Beach Path Public Toilets please click here (opens in new tab).