- The Front Room is a cafe/bar located underneath the Thomas de La Rue pub.
- It can also be accessed internally from the pub via steps.
- Monday 11:00 - 00:45.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 00:45.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 00:45.
- Thursday 11:00 - 00:45.
- Friday 11:00 - 00:45.
- Saturday 11:00 - 00:45.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in St Peter Port.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is North Beach Car Park.
- The car park is located off the North Esplanade.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off the North Esplanade.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 98cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a medium step leading to the lower section of the seating area.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.