- Monday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Monday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 218cm x 471cm (7ft 2in x 15ft 5in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Trinity Square.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Trinity Square.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Additional standard on-street parking is available in the surrounding streets.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the courtyard off Trinity Square.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 79cm (2ft 7in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- There are gates on Trinity Square to access the court yard.
- The gates open away from you (push), and are permanently held open.
- The width of the gate opening is 230cm.
- The passage narrows to 159cm.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in the passage leading from the gates to the courtyard.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is 1 medium height step in front of the gate opening.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The standard height for tables is 67cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Fine Dining.
- There are also tables in the courtyard.
- The height of the tables is 73cm.
- The chairs do not have armrests.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.