- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times and opening times do vary depending on timetabling.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the cottages.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Periwinkle Cottage Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 81cm (2ft 8in).
- One cottage, Geranium, has a single step at the front door. The other cottages Periwinkle, Foxglove, Honeysuckle and Marigold are level access.
- The cottages have fitted kitchens, sitting and dining areas and private gardens to the rear. Periwinkle and Geranium have ground floor shower and toilet facilities. Internal doors are 76cm wide.
- Periwinkle has a twin bedroom on the ground floor with an adjacent shower/toilet and a double bedroom with bathroom upstairs. The other cottages have bedrooms upstairs and two also have a pull down bed in the sitting room.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15 steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The services / areas on the floors which are not accessible are bedrooms and bathrooms.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in the garden.