Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include 2 Self Catering Apartments.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of and to the left of the apartments as you face them.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Flat No 1 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Flat No 1 Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 9 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The handrail on the left of the steps converts to the right half way up.
Inside Access (Flat No 1)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- The lighting levels are adjustable.
Room (Flat No 1)
- The Tourist Board rating is 3 Star Self Catering.
- There are 2 rooms in total.
- There are 2 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 0 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
- None of these rooms are accessed by platform lift.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are not standard rooms on other floors.
Kitchen - Flat No 1
- There is a Kitchen.
- The kitchen does not have any lowered units.
- The height of the units is 93cm.
- The height of the cooker is 93cm.
- The height of the sink is 93cm.
Living Area - Flat No 1
- There is a living area with seating, a TV and TV Stand, a coffee table and a dining table.
- The height of the sofa is 40cm.
- There is an easy chair.
- The height of the easy chair is 35cm.
- The sofa and chair both have armrests.
- The height of the coffee table is 51cm.
- The height of the dining table is 74cm.
- The dining table has 2 chairs. The chairs do not have armrests.
- The height of the TV stand is 49cm.
Standard Bath - Flat No 1
- There is a standard bath in this venue.
- The bath contains a shower.
- The bathroom is 6m from the Flat No 1 entrance.
- The height of the bath is 50cm.
- There are no handrails.
- The taps are mixer taps.
Standard Shower (Flat No 1)
- Shower facilities are available.
- The shower(s) surveyed is/are located within the bath.
- There is not level access to the shower facilities.
- The shower cubicle(s) / area is / are accessed via a deep step.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Standard Toilet(s) (Flat No 1)
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the bathroom area.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 6m (6yd 1ft) from the Flat No 1 entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located in the areas surrounding the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.