Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include a restaurant.
- Related link Le Friquet Hotel.
- The Falcon Carvery is located at Le Friquet Hotel and can also be accessed internally via that building.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Monday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Sunday 18:00 - 21:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the restaurant/bar and to the rear of the hotel.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 242cm x 494cm (7ft 11in x 16ft 2in).
- The nearest designated bay is 1m (3ft 3in) from the restaurant entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The designated parking bay has a sign and standard white markings.
Outside Access (Restaurant Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 79cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music/noise.
- Music/noise is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the restaurant entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is an extensive carvery style menu, a grill menu and seafood.
- A larger print menu can be produced with prior arrangement.
- There is a bar.
- The bar counter is high (114cm).
- There is a carvery servery.
- The carvery servery is medium height (90cm).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the raised section of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are 17m (18yd 1ft) from the restaurant entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located leading up to the carvery.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.