- Related link Herm Island Ferry.
- Related link White House Hotel.
- This venue is situated in Herm Island.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There are no cars on Herm Island.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading into the yard and in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the evenings only.
- Lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 51cm (1ft 8in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 62cm (2ft).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is traditional pub meals.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest standard toilets are located off the path outside the pub.
- The public toilets have stepped access.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.