- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Monday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Saturday 18:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Sunday 18:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Victoria Pier.
- The car park is located off The Quay.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 76cm (2ft 6in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is varied hot and cold meals.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is not push pad activated.
- The door is locked by a lever twist.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 98cm x 153cm (3ft 3in x 5ft).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is not a lateral transfer space.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 51cm (1ft 8in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 124cm (4ft 1in).
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the rear of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are 22m (24yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- An ambulant toilet cubicle with wall mounted grab rails is available.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.